WHY IS IT THAT DIFFICULT TO FIND A JOB IN A BIG CITY SUCH AS MONTREAL???
It's simple. All I'm looking for is for a part-time job as an office clerk (or any similar job). It doesn't matter if the job is permanent, temporary, on contract or seasonal. I'm looking for any job that is related to computers, where I'm working (most of time if not all the time) on a computer. I'm a Computer Science student in a CEGEP and I know perfectly how to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. I'm also fluent in French.
I got a few calls last week and they all told me that they're looking for full-time workers. It's really depressing to stay here, at home doing nothing all day long.... yes, nothing! The day I have quit my job, my school went on strike days later. -_-
If by any chance you're an employer or you know someone who is looking for an employee, please contact me via Twitter.
Labels: job search
Hello, I'm Chelny. I'm a Front-end Developer living in Canada who loves food, travel, and mostly, anything computer-related as web development, Apple products, gadgets and social networks.
Post a Comment