Labels: job search
In a few days, I'll be jobless for three months. THREE MONTHS! College and university students are on strike for nearly three months also, which means, the last time I went to school was back in February. I have applied to so many places (positions: office clerk, technical support, community manager, secretary, etc). I got a few calls but the places are either too far from home or the employers are only looking for full-time employees. If ever the school days and I have lost due to the strike are postponed to this summer, I'll never be able to work as a full-time during the summer. shit. I hope some employers are looking for a employee who can work part-time now and during the summer. I'm... I'm really discouraged. On a website where I can upload my resume online to be consulted by employers, I see 18, 14, 7, 5, 6, 7 views, but only a few called me. If only I knew, I would have never quit my job BEFORE getting another job. Oh, thinking about it, my previous job was way too far from home anyway (1:40-2:00), so that's the reason why I quit.
Posted on: Monday, May 07, 2012 | 0 comment(s)
Hello, I'm Chelny. I'm a Front-end Developer living in Canada who loves food, travel, and mostly, anything computer-related as web development, Apple products, gadgets and social networks.
Post a Comment